One-on-one instruction has been the traditional form of learning yoga since the very beginning, thousands of years ago. In a private session, you will receive instruction specifically tailored to your own needs. The focus and attention of the private setting can help you work through blocks and challenges, freeing the body and mind safely and more effectively.
Do you want to take your yoga practice to a deeper level?
• Target your problem areas
• Master your most challenging poses
• Learn yoga breathing techniques
• Develop and support your home practice
• Create space and freedom in your body and mind
• Learn how to relax more deeply
• Support overall health of your body
Private yoga sessions are held at the easily accessible Yogasana Center in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn and Yoga Union in Manhattan.
37 West 28th Street
(Between Broadway and 6th Ave)
Contact me at (917) 626-0425 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private one-hour classes:
$100 – single one-hour yoga class
$275 – 3 pack
$450 – 5 pack
$850 – 10 pack
Private 45-minute classes:
$75 – single 45-minute yoga class
$200 − 3 pack
$340 − 5 pack
$640 − 10 pack
Private Instruction Policies:
• Payments may be made by Credit Card or by personal check and may be made at the time of the session.
• All class packs must be used within 6 months of the first session.
• Cancellations within twenty-four (24) hours of scheduled session will be charged in full.
• Cancellations more than twenty-four (24) hours prior to a pre-paid scheduled session paid by credit card will receive a refund or credit towards a future session.
Copyright © 2012 Witold Fitz-Simon. All Rights Reserved.